Just last weekend, we had our annual Christmas training day at Cotton Tree Park.Â It was a big day all around…
- Training in the park and the water
- Games for the kids organised by the Emmas (Emma Woodhouse & Emma Moehead)
- Association AGM
- A visit from Santa presents and all
- Free BBQ sausage sizzle put on by the association and supported by both our butchers in the club, Mick’s Meat Barn and North Buderim Butcher
- And finally we wrapped up the day with a few special presentations recognising the outstanding efforts of a few members, a tradition we started a few years back.
Awards were presented to Student of the Year, in a numer of categories:
- Beginner Child:Â Emma Rhodes Pery
- Intermediate Child: William Nak
- Advanced Child:Â Viet Kaas
- Beginner Adult:Â Amber James
- Intermediate Adult:Â Chris Baker
- Advanced Adult:Â Jim Moehead
- Competitor of the Year:Â Duncan Bigg
- Budoka of the Year:Â Helen O’Grady
Unfortunately a few of the recipients weren’t able to be there on the day, but most have since received them in class.
Here are a few photos from the day, and a few in the dojo shortly after too.