Restrictions eased from 4pm Fri, 20 August.
Eased restrictions in those areas will include allowing:
- Community sport, with reduced spectators and in line with density requirements
All classes at the dojo have resumed since Sat, 21 August, on the normal training schedule, with class size limits as per class bookings in clubworx.
Online Zoom classes have also reverted back to the normal schedule, with an open class (all ages & levels) Mon, Wed & Fri 6.30-7.30pm.
Sunshine Coast Karate COVID Policies For Members
- All students & visitors to the dojo must check in, using the Check-In QLD app.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your class. There will be no entry until all students have left the dojo from the previous class.
- Practice physical distancing, maintain a distance of at least 1.5m outside of the training area. When it is not possible to practice physical distancing, please wear a mask.
- Wash your hands upon entry and upon leaving.
- No personal items in the dojo except for a water bottle, hand towel or any necessary equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class, please leave the dojo so our staff can clean for the next class.
- Parents, please promptly pick up your children at the completion of the class. For safety, all young children are encouraged to wait inside for pickup.
- PLEASE do not come to the dojo if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
- Further restrictions may be imposed by public health directions of the Chief Health Officer which may supersede these procedure. For more information:
Any questions, please call – 0435 255 323.
Thank you for your co-operation and support.