This is just a short note to make sure that everyone is up to speed with our Christmas Break at Sunshine Coast Karate.
Final Classes for 2009: Â Friday 18th December 2009
Resume in 2010:Â Monday 4th January 2010.Â Refer to training schedule
We wish all members and families a fantastic festive season and can’t wait to catch up with you all again in 2010 for an even more successful year.
Our annual Xmas picnic is on this Sunday 13th December and it is shaping up to be the largest Xmas Picnic we have ever seen at Sunshine Coast Karate.Â Loaded with training, games, water fun, food and a visit from the man in red.Â If you are planning on coming please add your name to the noticeboard at the dojo or note your attendance via the Sunshine Coast Karate Fan Page.
Thank you to everyone for your support in 2009.
Dedicated to your success,
Martin & Sandra Phillips
PS – As we may not get to see you all for 2 whole weeks and others longer, we haveÂ pulled together a short list of things that may ensure you have a great day every day.Â Â If you have anything you want to add to this that you feel will help others please forward your ideas through.
1. Wake up early everyday and say “YES” today is a great day!
2. Be the first to offer a positive and polite greeting
3. Look for the good in yourself and others
4. Praise and compliment your team mates
5. Think of what you DO want, not what you DON’T want
6. Always be happy with what you DO have
7. Never be unhappy with what you DON’T have
8. Remind yourself of the quote…Happy but Never Satisfied!