For those who don’t know who Soke Sensei is, he is the Supreme Instructor of Chito-Ryu (Internationally), without a doubt he’s the most incredible Karate-ka I’ve ever met.Â For the last 23 years he has made regular teaching visits to the Australia.Â But this year, we will be moring to a new format in order to maximise the opportunity for everyone to train with him.
In Qld, we will have a full day training session for 1st kyu and black belts.Â Along with a full day training open to all members on both the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.Â Plus, Soke Sensei will also be teaching selected evening classes at both Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast dojos.
This is an opportunity that you don’t want to miss.Â In the past to get full day training opportunities with Soke Sensei, you either had to go to the national camp in Sydney, or go to Japan.Â All the dates are now set, full details are at the following link.
Here are all the dates for the full-day training seminars with Soke Sensei.Â At the very least, make sure you block off the days on the Sunshine Coast and do your best to get to any others that you can.Â This is an opportunity that you don’t want to miss:
- Sat 13 Mar – Soke Sensei Full Day Senior Seminar (1st kyu & black belt), 9am-4pm, Maroochydore Dojo
- Sun 14 Mar – Soke Sensei Full Day Seminar (all ranks), 9am-4pm, Sunshine Coast,Venue TBA
- Sat 20 – Soke Sensei Full Day Seminar (all ranks), Gold Coast, Time & Venue TBA
- Sun 21 – Soke Sensei Full Day Seminar (all ranks), Blue Mountains. Lithgow High School 10am- 3pm. Followed by visit to onsen.
- Sat 27 – Soke Sensei Full Day Seminar (all ranks), Sydney, Details TBA
- Sun 28 – Soke Sensei Full Day Senior Seminar (black belt), TAIK (Peakhurst), Details TBA
Please note, that due to Soke Sensei’s visit, the March celendar of events have been revised and updated.Â Please check the link below for more details.