We hope that you have had a great Christmas and the opportunity to enjoy time with family and hopefully a bit of a rest as well. 2017 was a big year in the dojo, but 2018 is set to be even bigger and better.
Already we’ve had a lot of members back in the dojo enjoying unlimited training for all members on offer throughout January.
Here’s a bit of a welcome back letter that going out to all members giving a review of some of the highlights from last year, taking a look at how we’re kicking off the new year, a few ideas for some training goals to work towards and more…
Have a read now… 2018 New Year Letter (PDF, 2.7MB).
We’re still getting all of the dates for this year into the calendar but here are a few key ones to work towards. Please note, that QLD tournament dates are still yet to be confirmed, as venues have not yet been booked, so some other dates may change if we are unable to secure venues for the desired dates.
- Sat, 24 Feb
- Sat, 28 Apr
- Sat, 30 Jun
- Sat, 25 Aug
- Sat, 27 Oct
- Sat, 8 Dec
- Sun 18 Mar – Sunshine Coast *TBC
- Sun 20 May – Sydney, NSW
- Sun 24 Jun – Gold Coast *TBC
- Sun 12 Aug – QLD State Titles, Sunshine Coast *TBC
- Sun 9 Sep – Gold Coast *TBC
- Sun, 30 Sep – Nationals, Blue Mountains, NSW
- Sun 25 Mar – Easter Family Day
- Sun 16 Dec – Xmas Family Day
Training Camps & Seminars
- Sat, 3 Mar – Committed To Black Belt Seminar
- 25-27 May – QLD Camp – Gold Coast
- 20-21 Oct – QLD Senior Camp – Sunshine Coast
See you in the dojo….
PS. Did we mention that the dojo is expanding? We’re currently working on building a second training space upstairs, we hope to have work completed and open for more classes in the coming months.