We hope that you have had a great Christmas and the opportunity to enjoy time with family and hopefully a bit of a rest as well. Now that 2018 is drawing to a close, we’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued involvement as a member at Sunshine Coast Karate. We are very grateful for the opportunity to work with you and your family on this amazing journey.
The countdown is on…. That’s right, in just over a week the dojo re-opens again for classes. Classes resume Monday 7th January 2019.
To help kick off the new year in the dojo we have a few special bonuses for you to enjoy. You can read all about them, plus a few other things in the New Year newsletter we’ve put together for you.
In this newsletter you will read about:
- Summer Training Schedule
- Bonus 1: New Year Training Intensive (Mon 7 – Sat 19 Jan 2019)
- Bonus 2: FREE upgrade to unlimited training throughout January for all members
- Bonus 3: Parents can train FREE with their own children throughout January
- Beach Training – Sun 20 Jan 2019
- Thank you to our sponsor – Sunshine Coast Washers & Fridges
- 2019 Awards
- Need some help to set your goals for 2019? – Get a copy of Sensei Sandra’s book The Beginner Blueprint
- Australia Day Long Weekend – Dojo closed Sat 26 & Mon 28 Jan 2019
- Summer Holiday Program For kids & parents – Mon 21 – Fri 25 Jan 2019. Registrations open soon with special price for members.
- Refocus & Build Momentum in 2019 with Private Lessons & Small Group Lessons